The reason behind this technology is the need to speed up and streamline the hydrodynamic washing of equipment whose degree of dirt is such that it requires considerable investments in terms of time and human resources, especially in the case of plant turnarounds, and where the cleaning result is only just bordering on sufficient.
After huge investments in engineering we were able to design and construct high pressure water heating units that have allowed us to reach a quality standard unique in this sector.
It is a high pressure water heater that can be connected to our robots for cleaning the insides and outsides of tube nests. Alternatively it can be used to clean pipes and tanks with our automatic nozzles.
- MAX PRESSURE: 500 BAR
- MAX FLOW RATE: 200 l/min.
- MAX TEMPERATURE: 120°C PRESSIONE MAX: 500 BAR
- PORTATA MAX: 200 lt/min.
- TEMPERATURA MAX: 120°C
Some fields of application
1. Using high pressure hot water with our external robots to clean the tubes of nests dirty with grimed in fuel oil.
- Time taken with COLD WATER AT 600 BAR: 24 HOURS
- Cleaning result: Barely sufficient
- Time taken with HOT WATER AT 95° 400 BAR: 3 HOURS
- Result: Excellent
2. Cleaning the inside plates of a distillation tower:
- Washing with COLD WATER at 800 BAR with rotating nozzle;
- Washing with HOT WATER at 100 ° C at 500 BAR
TYPES OF INTERVENTION – TAGS
- High pressure hot water washing of tube bundle heat exchangers
- Wash high pressure water pipe line
- Wash with hot water and high pressure rotary nozzle
- Use hot water high-pressure tanks for sludge disposal
- High pressure-hot water unit